Open-Web3-Stack & ORML
Open Web3 Stack is a common-good collection of libraries to accelerate application development on Substrate. It aims to provide application building blocks that are common for most specialist chains.
Open Web3 Stack contains the following repos
- Open Runtime Module Library (ORML) where we implemented all the commonly used pallets, modules
- Open-web3.js - frontend SDK for using extended Substrate logic from ORML
- Guardian - a worker for monitoring and executing certain tasks
- Non-fungible-token module provides basic functions to create and manager NFT(non fungible token)
- Provides way to do cross-chain assets transfer.
With Guardian, with mere configuration, you can set up a number of automatic tasks for monitoring and executing commands for a chain of concern. A task can be
monitoring margin positionswith conditions (if collateral ratio < 110%) then trigger actions (e.g. post warning message to database service, or execute a script to add position).
Open-web3 is a bunch of frontend packages that allow to interact with orml, indexer and oracles. Find out more here.